Monday, September 7, 2009

Impulsivity gets me in trouble, but it's a hell of a ride.

I'm not the most romantic person in the world. I have my moments, but generally my timing is totally and completely wrong. I proposed to the bf while shit-faced drunk. We've only been dating a little over two months, and I'm not divorced yet, and did I mention I was fucking hammered? But he said yes. He actually said yes. I expected to feel horribly, horribly stupid for letting those words slip out of my mouth (and admittedly I was REALLY embarrassed), but honestly I haven't been so happy in a very long time. Our relationship has moved at breakneck speed... it's really more of the same. I have no idea why I'm so freaking sure of things, but all I know is that, after so little time, he understands me better than anyone ever has and I love him to death. I've already got the perfect dress picked out... assuming I can save up $2,300. *Sigh* I'm probably crazy. No, definitely crazy. But I'm so happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment