Friday, September 11, 2009

In love

I hate to say it because things have moved so quickly, but I really am in love with the bf. Everything about our relationship just makes fireworks go off in my heart. The sad part about it is that I never felt this way about my husband. It's hard to describe exactly what that was... I guess it was a comfort thing more than anything else. But now I feel like I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life. The weirdest thing about it was that, after leaving my husband, I really thought I'd never want to get married again, or that I'd never trust a man enough to get into another serious relationship. Lo and behold, less than two months after leaving him, someone I never expected to fall in love with walks into my life in the most unlikely of circumstances, and all of a sudden I have eyes for no one but him. It's really terrifying how quickly I've fallen in love with him, but as I said, I've never been so sure of anything. And the idea of getting married again makes me immensely happy. I'm done with the mushy stuff now. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment