Monday, September 28, 2009

Honest to God

As much as I complain sometimes, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. So much has gone completely awry the last few months, but in the end, I'm happier and more in love than I've possibly ever been. I realize how irrational it is to jump back into a relationship less than eight weeks after leaving my husband and to even THINK about marriage after only two months together. I have honestly never felt the way I feel about the bf before in my life. Even with my ex boyfriend, the one I was with for four years, it wasn't a matter of falling in love so immediately. I feel like the bf and I have known each other forever after only 3 months (yep, tomorrow's the anniversary). I feel like I don't have to hide anything from him, that I can be myself for the first time ever. I'm not afraid of being in love now, not so cynical as you'd expect considering the situation when I left my husband. And above all, I've never been with anyone who understands me as well as he does and treats me as well as he does. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment