Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back to the drawing board

Well, my ultrasound indicated pretty much nothing. But if nothing's wrong, why am I in so much pain? That's the question I keep asking. I'm having one more test done on Monday to see if my gallbladder's functioning properly. If not, that thing's getting yanked out with a quickness. But it doesn't appear to be cancer at the very least. That's definitely good. Although I think that worrying about it made me realize my life, with all its ups and downs, has been pretty good, and had I died, I would only have done so with one major regret, and no, that wasn't marrying my husband. As tough as it was and as horrible for my self esteem as it was, some good ultimately came out of it and I learned a lot about myself, so no, it wouldn't be my only regret. A major waste of time, most definitely, but I don't regret it.

Oh, I bought a lotto ticket today. The Powerball's at 150 million for the drawing on Saturday, so I scraped together some spare change and got a ticket. I usually only do the quick pick, but this time I thought long and hard and picked numbers that meant something to me. Not that gives me any greater chance of winning, but I like to think it does. :) I generally know what I'd do with the money. Number 1 would be splitting it 50/50 with the bf. Number 2 would be giving my parents and sister a couple million off the top. Number 3 would be expediting my divorce. Anyway, gotta run.

1 comment: