Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sleep... it ain't happening

Between the pain, the insomnia, and the nightmares when I actually can sleep, it's just not fucking happening. I'm actually kind of getting used to the pain, although it's increasing daily. Does make it rather difficult to relax though. Insomnia's getting the best of me. I don't know if it's from worrying excessively or something else, but it's taking me forever to fall asleep, and when I do, I don't stay asleep. I slept maybe two and a half hours and I'm very nearly wide awake. And the last couple times I've slept (including an hour long nap earlier yesterday) I've had these really weird-ass nightmares. So right now I really don't feel like sleeping. It's probably a result of stress. But really, the last thing I need right now is to be sleep deprived. I'll never get better if I don't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment