Sunday, September 27, 2009

I NEED A JOB!!!

Not having one is getting pretty effing lame. I know for a fact that I've been more than qualified for most of the jobs I've applied for, and still nothing. I think what it is is that I can only work part time. People don't want to hire part timers right now. But even the jobs I've applied for that were specifically part time haven't been calling me back. Yeah, I've had a couple interviews. I know for a fact I was passed over for a job at a convenience store in favor of a couple of complete idiots (according to the assistant manager) because I couldn't work full time. I work really hard and do great at nearly every job I get, and yet I've been unsuccessful at finding a job for nearly five months. That's fucking ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment