Monday, September 21, 2009

Bitch, was that REALLY necessary?

The ultrasonographer at the hospital today was being a bitch. I know it's her job to get the best possible images, but she was being fucking brutal. First of all, I'm a fucking smoker. It's a bit of a stretch to ask me to repeatedly hold my breath for 30 seconds or more at a time. And she kept going over the same spot OVER AND OVER AND OVER... and of course it was the spot that fucking hurt the worst. That sort of makes me worry that she saw something there. Ah well, I'll get their radiologist to look at it and wait for my results like a good little patient, but if they try to blow it off and tell me nothing's wrong, I'm sending the films to my uncle (who happens to be chief of the radiology department of his hospital) for a second opinion. I'm trying my best to only be appropriately concerned and not more than that, but it's a challenge at times 'cause I hurt so bad and I feel like absolute crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment