Monday, August 31, 2009

New picture!!!

photo credit: Gary Eaton

So I finally got around to doing another shoot after nearly a three month hiatus, and this is the first picture I got from it. I like it! I'm very excited to get more photos from the shoot. Hopefully I won't go so long between this time... money's really tight or I'd try to make a trip to Atlanta and try to get some more variety in my portfolio. The new tat is healing up nicely. I'll have to get a picture of it up here soon. I'm making stuffed chicken breasts tonight... swear to God, for baked chicken it has got to be one of the fattiest things I've ever come up with. :) Ah well. I've barely eaten today and I need to take my meds with at least 500 calories, so... yeah. Got an interview tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment