Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's a Pantera day

Just listening to a little Pantera this morning... gotta love it. Had kinda a bad day yesterday. Well, the boyfriend had a really bad day, and I'm very worried about him. They totally have him medicated wrong. That's obviously not a professional opinion, but in my experience, I can tell when someone is getting like I was when I wasn't properly medicated. *Sigh* I have to take a brief break to talk about my new crush. Ville Valo is freaking hot as hell. I don't care if he wears makeup and is a skinny little Finnish man, I'm infatuated. :) And I don't care if no one knows who he is. The bf thinks my crush is cute. He's a lot more secure in his self esteem than I am. Every time he says a celebrity is hot my heart falls a little bit. I need to work on that. Why should it matter? He never calls them beautiful, but he tells me I'm beautiful. That's one word my husband never called me. It was always "pretty" or "cute" or "adorable," but never "beautiful." Not even on our wedding day. Oh, so I e-mailed the ex boyfriend yesterday. I call him "the" ex-boyfriend 'cause he's really the only one who matters... I was with him for nearly four years. Anyway, I looked him up on Facebook and found out he and his wife are having a baby. I am honestly happy for him... I know he wanted a bunch of kids. Anyway, I sent him a message congratulating him for the marriage and baby. He sent a message back thanking me and saying that he hopes all is well with me. I had to laugh... he has no idea the mess my life is right now. Current relationship excluded, my life is a fucking trainwreck. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment