Friday, August 7, 2009

Broke sucks

I'm so effing tired of being unemployed, I swear. The upside is that I seem to have gotten on the right track with getting my novel off the ground. The craigslist ad really helped out, and I think I've found someone I can collaborate with. I've really gotta get focused and write some outlines. I think having someone on the outside will help the process of fictionalizing the story since someone else wouldn't know the details the way I do. I wish I could do it on my own, but the severe and utter lack of focus just doesn't make that work out too well. Maybe one day I'll be able to write on my own. If I ever do get to take that trip to Europe to clear my head, I'll try to write as I go along rather than trying to recall everything when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment