Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm a bitch, but what's new?

I ran into one of my future ex husband's coworkers yesterday when I was out with the bf, one of the ones that had come to the wedding. So apparently it's not common knowledge around his place of business that I left him. I may or may not have spilled the beans about WHY I left him as well. I admit to nothing! Ah well. It would've looked a little strange for me to be out with my boyfriend when I'm supposedly happily married. Gotta tell it like it is sometimes. Anyway. The bf and I got into a half-fight last night over something slightly stupid. He felt like a jackass, which wasn't my intention. I just wanted to get something off my chest and I wasn't as gentle as I could've been about it. I'm a bitch. I'm an asshole. I own up to it. But at least we seemingly came to an understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment