Monday, August 3, 2009

Vile does not begin to describe it...

So I went over to my future ex husband's place today to see my cat whom he's had since I went back in the hospital. When I walked in the door, I was confronted by womens' clothes, lingerie, and luggage in the living room. Okay, whatever. Hurtful considering he knows I come over to see my cat, but whatever. So I didn't find my cat right away, so I go looking around the apartment for her. Bad idea. Find a used condom sitting on top of the dresser. MY dresser, for that matter. Thank God I didn't really want it. But still, that's really disgusting and even more hurtful. I have not once thrown my exploits in his face. He doesn't even know I have a boyfriend now, to my knowledge. And he wonders why I asked to visit my cat when he's not there... fucking disgusting asshole. But I got my revenge. Well, technically I got my revenge in advance because it was before I got over to his place, but let's just say a few items he gave me ended up in a pawn shop. We'll not say which ones. Point is, every bit of contact I have with him (directly or otherwise) makes me want to purge him from my life that much more. I have an idea of who he's got staying with him too. Nightmares, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment