Monday, August 3, 2009

Exciting stuff

So we're going to visit Grandma in Kentucky here in a week or two. That oughta be... interesting to say the least. See, my family in Kentucky are pretty religious and they're also pretty conservative, and I don't know if they know I'm getting divorced. Or if they do know, I don't know if they approve or not. I mean, my situation was pretty bad... he was openly cheating on me. I think that's a damn good reason to divorce someone, don't you? *Sigh* Should I even really worry about it? I'm already the black sheep of the family. My sister insists she is, but I'm pretty sure it's me. I'm the crazy one, the one with all the tattoos (wonder if they know about that...), the one who can't for the life of me finish college, the one getting a divorce after less than a year of marriage... yeah, I think I win. Gotta keep the bf on the DL though. Even if they think I'm justified in getting my divorce, I doubt they'd appreciate me dating so soon after leaving my husband. It's going to be a gigantic clusterfuck. That's all I have to say about it. But I'm still going to go 'cause I haven't seen my family in a very long time, and it's worth a little telling off to go up there and see them. Anyway, I'm supposed to go with the bf to visit his family in Missouri eventually, so it's really not fair to visit his family and not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment