Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sort of a busy day today

Woke up WAY too early today... nuts. But I suppose I'm a little excited and nervous. I have my first photo shoot in more than two months this afternoon, and I'm worried it won't go well. I've worked with the photographer before so I know I'm not going to be uncomfortable or anything, but my life has been an utter train wreck lately and guess that's the only reason I'm nervous... seems like nothing could go right for me. And to be honest, I put on some weight since my last shoot. It's starting to come off since my meds were changed, but it's still extremely frustrating and damaging to my self esteem. Plus I have the new tattoo, and I'm not sure how that'll affect my modeling prospects. I just recently got the pictures from my last shoot and have been getting a lot of great feedback from them, which is definitely a boost to my ego. I suppose maybe I'm worried about getting too egotistical. Nah, never. :) I keep myself in check. After all, aside from a fabulous rack, I'm really rather average looking and kinda heavy. I just happen to be mildly photogenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment