Thursday, August 6, 2009

Grah!

So I've been really, really, really angry lately. My meds don't seem to be working like they should (or at all, really) and I'm intermittently going out of my mother fucking mind. Shopping the idea of the novel in my head around to some area writers to see if someone's willing to collaborate. Having a LOT of money trouble. Had to do something I'm not particularly proud of today, but paying my bills is a lot more important to me than having to swallow my pride. My crush on Finland's hottest export is only deepening... it's nearly unhealthy. But at least Robert Pattinson has some competition now. :) I really can't think about much else to write except that it's Dad's birthday and the bf has been invited out to dinner with the family. Wonder if he'll accept. He's a little intimidated by my dad... possibly because Dad threatened to come after him with a baseball bat (jokingly of course, but my dad's a big man).

No comments:

Post a Comment