Sunday, June 14, 2009

Flaming red hair!!!


Yeah, so I went a little nuts and dyed my hair a tad brighter than I should have for somebody looking for a job. But what are the odds that my future employers are going to let me dye my hair such a brilliant shade of magenta? And I'm not exactly getting a ton of interviews, so why not brighten my hair, and thus brighten my spirits? Changes in my hair have always been closely linked to changes in my mood... whether it's a drastic cut (two months ago) or a drastic change in color, it's pretty evident that I've had a pretty drastic shift in mood as well. I was pretty depressed the last couple days, but today I kinda got out of my funk, and I hate to admit it, but going unnaturally redheaded helped that along quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment