Thursday, June 4, 2009

Celebrity crushes are fantastic

Celebrity crushes are fantastic and far superior to real ones. Allow me to explain myself. While real crushes can lead to wonderful things if they work out EXACTLY perfectly, 90% of the time they just get you hurt. It's easier by far to be far away, knowing there's never any chance of you even meeting, let alone getting personally shot down. Personally I have a celebrity crush right now, and the feeling is wonderful. It's so much less complicated than ANYTHING else in my life. I'm not saying who or why, but he's plastered all over my desktop background making me melt every time he smiles, which of course he's always doing because he's frozen in time. Aaah. Yes, I totally feel like a teenager, and even moreso because he's younger than me. :( I'm not REALLY that old, am I? Ah well. I'm not out to have ten thousand of his babies (although were he to offer... just kidding); I just like to look at him. It's that simple. Being able to appreciate someone's beauty without fear of rejection or intimidation is a lovely thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment