Friday, May 22, 2009

Pigs or pushovers

After some recent experiences, I've divided men into these two categories. They either want to get into your pants so bad they practically maul you or they'll let you walk all over them. Neither is attractive. I suppose there could be one more category... TAKEN. Yeah, I know it's kind of a cliche. "All the good men are taken." But women are smart. They see a good man and they dig their talons (equating women to birds of prey now, sorry) into him and won't let him go unless he turns into A) a pig, or B) a pushover. And then you get the elusive pig-pushover sorts, who I think are just too lazy to be total pigs. I am NOT a man hater and I'm very far from turning lesbian over my frustration, but for fuck's sake, why can't there be confident, halfway attractive, nice but still assertive men out there who know how to keep it in their freaking pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment