Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another excellent day in front of the camera


I had another photo shoot today. The main difference was that this one was a lot more posed, a lot slower paced. The pair of photographers had a lot more equipment to work with and it was much more formal than the last shoot. AND much, much longer. The first one was about an hour and a half... this was more like 5 hours. I'm very excited about getting the pictures though (didn't get them immediately) . The ones I looked at on the camera screens were just so phenomenal it nearly blew me out of the water. I was pretty. Me, Amanda! And I wonder if those pictures might be the difference in whether I start being offered paid gigs. I already have three more shoots lined up... one with a photographer from Savannah who's coming into town tomorrow, one Saturday with John (the photog that did my first shoot), and one on Monday. For an unemployed person, I keep pretty busy, and as far as hobbies go (and that's really all modeling is for me at this point), it's less expensive and more time consuming than most. And I get out, get to meet new people... it's all very exciting. I can't wait to put some of my new pictures up when I get them!

*update* The above is my favorite shot of the... 13 or so pictures I've been given thus far. I know they took a lot of photos and it'll be a while before I get my CD of the images, but I'm very hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment