Thursday, December 31, 2009

The obligatory year-end post

The early part of this year can be summed up in one word: disastrous. My marriage was an epic failure through no fault of my own and I suffered a lot. Of course, it was partially my fault for not leaving my husband sooner than I did, but I wanted it to work out so much. Ah well. I learned my lesson about expecting a cheater to change. And this year has been disastrous throughout in regards to employment. I spent nearly seven months of this year unemployed, and now the job I do have isn't scheduling me, so I'm basically unemployed again. It feels like I can't catch a break in that aspect of my life. The one bright spot in everything was meeting the bf. If you refer to the beginning of my blog, I was very cynical about love and had lost hope that I'd ever find true love. He renewed my faith in love. I am the most in love I've ever been, and my family has welcomed him with open arms. Not to mention his family really seems to dig me. In that aspect of my life I'm happier than I've been in a very long time. So to sum up, a LOT of bad stuff happened this year, but my love life couldn't have turned out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment