Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*sigh*

I want a divorce. NOW. Yes, the whole point of me moving out was with the intentions of getting a divorce. But I realize the longer he stays in my life at all, the longer my pain and aggravation is going to be drawn out. I need him completely and totally out of my life and to never have contact with him again. That won't happen of course while he still has insurance on me, but the second I get a job with my own insurance I can divorce him and never have to talk to him again. It's becoming increasingly apparent that I'm going to have to take him to court one way or the other for it to happen in an expeditious manner. I really didn't want to have to, but I'm prepared to show evidence of his infidelity... a tattered old print out of a Craigslist ad of his I keep in my purse, e-mails from an account he gave me the password to between him and two other girls, his AdultFriendFinder ad (which is still up to this day) which clearly lists him as married and... well, that's the one whose content I won't discuss even though no one I know reads this blog, but needless to say it'll be a shock to the judge. I'm not willing to stay married to him freaking indefinitely. I want to move on with my life, and most importantly my bf says he won't propose to me till my divorce is final. It's not fair to keep him waiting forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment