Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I AM A BITCH

Things have gotten really ugly lately with my husband. Well, on two separate occasions. The first time it was about money and him trying to get out of keeping me covered by health insurance till we divorce in May. I felt really cornered, so I threatened him with every bit of legal action I could possibly bring against him (as I have been advised by a lawyer). Well, that's not really being a bitch, that's just covering my ass. BUT I found out why he has traveled to New York twice in the last couple months and has been looking for a job up there. I discovered he has a girlfriend up there. Well, as of yesterday he HAD a girlfriend up there, I'm not sure if he still does. That's where I come in. I refuse to reveal the source of my information, but let's just say the way I find things out is pretty bitchy by nature. ANYWAY he's been hitting me up for money for the health insurance he has on me and complaining he's broke, but I found out he was flying to New York YET AGAIN this month! So I looked into it more and find this girlfriend. Now, for all I knew he may have been completely honest with her about what happened in our marriage and how it came to an end, but I found her on Facebook and merely told her that she'd be wise to keep an eye on him. When she seemed surprised that I referred to myself as his wife (yes, for those keeping score, we're still legally married so I'm still technically his wife) and inquired why I'd be giving such advise, I told her exactly what happened leading to our separation. YES, I know that's a really bitchy thing to do. But honestly, I WISH someone had been there to warn me about him to save me all the shit I went through. Needless to say he found out about it. He tried to tell me he'd been honest with her about everything, but considering she A) thought he was divorced, B) thought HE left ME, and C) apparently had no clue about the infidelity, I think that's just one of the billion lies he surrounds himself with. His problem (one of MANY) is that he lies about EVERYTHING at this point because he KNOWS no woman will like him for who he is knowing he's shown a pattern of cheating. He may have been telling the truth about not cheating on the new girlfriend, but every woman who's not completely gullible knows if a man will cheat on one woman, he'll cheat on any woman. I admit I have been a complete bitch about the whole matter, but he's lied to me way too much and thought of no one but himself, and I really don't feel too bad seeing him feel even a fraction of the pain he caused me. So there you go. I'm a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment