Monday, November 2, 2009

Strip clubs are fun

Halloween night the bf and I went out to the new strip club in town. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Clayton staring at naked girls, but I definitely was staring at them too. I got a few singles and definitely had two strippers pull them out of my cleavage with their teeth. :D Okay, so a little while ago I decided after a few years and some experience with women that I wasn't really bisexual like I thought I was. Now I'm confused 'cause I was definitely very turned on when one of the strippers was groping me and had her boobs in my face. I guess what it is is that the women I fooled around with just weren't my type, but I still definitely have a preference for men. I hate to say it, but the three women I was with were all on the larger side and I wasn't that attracted to them, and it's really hard to have a good experience when you're not really into it. But now I feel kind of silly because I have a crush on a stripper. :) I know it's their business to act the way they do, but she did a really good job of getting into my head and now I've totally got to go back at some point. *sigh* Oh, my exhibitionist nature might lead me somewhere interesting here soon... we'll see how that plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment