Saturday, November 14, 2009

FINALLY! New pictures!



photo credit: HC Studio

After two months and a LOT of persistence, I finally got some of my photos from the last shoot I did back in September. I tried very hard not to get nasty with the photographer over how long it took to get the pics, but patience is in limited supply and I did the best I could. That was the shoot where I actually paid the photographer for his time, and although I'm relatively satisfied with the photos, it's not something I'm likely to do again anytime soon just because of the aggravation involved and my relative poverty. If I'm not getting paid or trading TFP, the money is better spent elsewhere. I can't say too much though, because I did have a lot of fun on that shoot.

So the week of Thanksgiving I'm going up to St. Louis with the bf to meet his family. Honestly, not exactly looking forward to it. I had a pretty lengthy conversation with his stepmom over the phone, so I already can tell she likes me. We probably won't be able to have sex the whole time we're up there though. I mean, we'll have a room to ourselves and all, but it's right next to his little brother's room. That and I kind of feel like it'd be disrespectful to his parents. Just a thought. I'm still nervous to meet all his family. He insists they're all going to think I'm the bee's knees, but considering where he and I met and the fact that I'm still married, I think he's really overestimating their opinion of me. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment