Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gotta lose some weight...

Over the course of a year, I'd put on 40 pounds. I'm not going to blame my medicine or much of anything besides myself. My eating got out of control. I knew I was gaining weight and I was still eating a ton and not doing much besides sitting in front of the computer while I was unemployed (which was a lot of the time). Plus, I'd been bulemic and kept eating like I was still throwing up everything I ate after I finally got over it. Now I'm trying to fix the mess I've made of myself, and it's really hard. I'm eating a lot less (probably 1200-1500 cal a day tops) and getting my cardio and strength training pretty regularly, and I've quit eating fast food, which was definitely my downfall. I want to get down to 170 by the time I go to New York in the beginning of August (pretty much my weight this time last year) and I've already lost 11 pounds, so hopefully I can stay motivated with my diet and exercise, although I don't think that will be a problem with a clear goal in mind. With all the free time I have, it's really important that I stay active.

No comments:

Post a Comment