Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Been a while

It certainly has been a while since I blogged. I didn't have internet for a good while, and before that I was sharing a computer with six other people, so it was hard to make time to get my thoughts out there. More of the same, really. Small town life isn't the most exciting. I apparently no longer owe the government $10,000, which is definitely a plus. My hours have been severely cut at work, so even though I really enjoy my job, I'm exploring other options. Hate to say it, but Clayton's job isn't paying really well either, so we're both on the lookout for new opportunities. We've finally moved into our own place and it's starting to feel like home. I hated to do it, but I finally broke down and bought a scale. I've gotten really self conscious about my weight because it seemed like I wouldn't stop gaining, but luckily I seemed to top out right after we got out to Nebraska and have since lost ten pounds. I've altered my diet a LOT (no more fast food!) and have started exercising, so I hope to get back down to 175 by the beginning of August. Speaking of the beginning of August, I've decided to visit my husband in New York City. Plane tickets aren't that expensive and he actually said he'd help pay my way too, and I've never been there before. I'm very excited! I'm trying to arrange a couple modeling jobs (hence trying to lose some weight), but we'll see how things work out. It would be nice if I could actually profit from going though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment