Friday, July 17, 2009

A recurring case of stupidity

So I just got back from the hospital... again. I was out for five days and then went to the ER and then back into the hospital. Tons o' fun. But my outlook is a lot better this time around and I seem to have my shit figured out. Unfortunately, my latest round of stupidity means I am no longer living in my cute little apartment. I'm living with my parents, and temporarily without my cat. The latter of those two things bothers me infinitely more, although I dislike the loss of freedom. My cat is the most wonderful little creature and I miss her terribly! Sigh. So the second recent attempt on my life is not the end to my stupidity, merely the very beginning, but I have nothing more to say on that matter. I had an epiphany in the hospital. I want to backpack across Europe next summer. A lofty goal, but I think living with my parents I could possibly be able to pay off my credit card AND save up the necessary funds. I already have a couple friends wanting to go with me, and I just think it would be the best time. Among my other goals are finding a steady job, finishing my degree, and starting to take exercise classes (with a buddy so I won't be so likely to quit). Noble, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment