Friday, July 31, 2009

Blogging about tweeting about blogging about... you get the idea.

I joined Twitter today. Yeah, it is kinda weird linking my Twitter account to my blog just so I can blog about tweeting about blogging... Kind of round about, eh? It's not so much about jumping on the bandwagon. Well, that's part of it. It's more a curiosity though... who on earth would be interested in the asinine detailes of my life? I get a kick out of tweeting. I say the most random shit, but you don't have enough words to get off task. :P Ah well. Not a whole lot else going on today. I'm expanding my musical horizons a little bit beyond my usual Slipknot and Seether. Getting into some foreign stuff and goth rock. I still maintain (much to the bf's faked chagrin) that the cello is the sexiest musical instrument a guy can play. Followed by guitar, of course, but there's something about a good cellist that leaves me completely breathless. Probably why I dig Apocalyptica so much... by the way, their version of "Seeman" (also a Rammstein song) with Nina Hagen is pretty fucking awesome in an odd way. I'm just in love with the German language... it sounds really harsh, but being constantly angry, that's right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment